Apply to moderator of a chat channel
If you want to apply to be a moderator of a SearchDesk chat channel, you must meet the following requirements:
- Have a registered nick. It is necessary to have a registered user nickname to have operator privileges. To register your nick you can access the nick register .
- Have read and know the rules of the chat. The rules and regulations of our chat rooms are those that the moderators will apply when having to expel or ban an offender. In order to apply them, it is necessary to read them carefully and know them in detail.
- Enter the room on a regular basis. Although it is not necessary to comply with any minimum requirement of hours of permanence in the chat, it is desirable that the user who wants to apply as a moderator of a channel enters the chat with a certain frequency, even if it is not daily.
- Good behavior. It is important that users who wish to apply to be moderators of a channel have had and have a good behavior in the chat, that is, they have not committed infractions that have led to expulsions or prohibitions, except for a very isolated exception.
- Certain verifiable age in the chat. It is important that you have a nickname, recognizable in time, to access the chat so that you can be verified as a regular user. If you always enter with different nicknames or if you are a user with a few days old in the chat, it will be difficult for you to be considered as a moderator.
If you meet the requirements listed above, then you have two options to request to be considered a moderator / operator of a channel:
1. Express it through chat to a channel operator on duty.
2. Send an email to the address [email protected] with the subject "I want to be a moderator of a channel", in which the reason for said request, the channel and any information deemed relevant for the moderator application is stated.