Call for new members for the Infrastructure Advisory Committee | PRP webpage
The PRI Investment Practices team takes an asset class-specific approach to support signatories’ implementation of the six principles. Each program is supported by a Signatory-led Advisory Board that helps the PRI create and implement strategies for: industry outreach and engagement; clarification on how ESG relates to risks and opportunities; highlight examples of best practice; and supporting the implementation of the six principles.
Please see the Terms of Reference for the PRI Infrastructure Advisory Committee (IAC) for an overview of member roles and commitments. Membership is renewed periodically, in accordance with PRI governance rules, and the PRI does its best to maintain an equitable representation of the PRI infrastructure signatory base within the IAC.
Conditions of participation :
- Available from January 2023;
- Four committee meetings per year;
- Preparation, contributions and follow-up actions to committee meetings; and
- Additional participation in work streams (e.g. voluntary contributions to working groups, production of case studies or research, speaking at event panels or webinars, media engagement).
- Must be employed by a PRI signatory;
- Must be relatively senior within their organization;
- Should add to the wide and diverse range of skills, experience and expertise that exists within the IAC; and
- Ideally should have demonstrated a proactive interest/activity history with the PRI infrastructure program and/or responsible investment leadership in infrastructure investing.
To apply for the Infrastructure Advisory Committee, PRI signatories must complete this application form by Friday, October 28, 2022.
For questions regarding the PRI Infrastructure Working Group and Advisory Board, please contact [email protected]