How to Convert Any Webpage or Article to Audio Format on Android Device 2022
This tutorial shows how to convert web page or article to audio format on Android device. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog, How to Convert Any Webpage or Article to Audio Format on Android Device. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to Convert Web Page or Article to Audio Format on Android Device
You spend the day surfing the Internet and every now and then you come across an interesting story. You don’t have enough time to sit down and read it, so you open it in a new tab and say save it for later. But a week later, it’s probably still there, waiting for you to catch up, or your browser crashes, rendering the tab obsolete. If this happens to you often and you find yourself falling far behind in reading, you know there is an alternative: listen to it.
This means you can multitask and stay up to date with your favorite websites and articles while traveling, working out, cleaning up, or just relaxing at the end of the day. This platform is designed to turn web articles into spoken audio clips, perfect if you can work with podcasts much faster than written stories. You can queue five articles per month for free, but anything above that requires a $36 per year subscription.
Using the Epic Privacy Browser App
- First, download and install the Android app called Epic Privacy Browser from Google Play Store on your Android phone. You would use this app to convert your favorite articles into audio format, but the Epic Privacy Browser app can also be used to browse the web without ads, download videos from any website, and even use a secure VPN to surf the Internet from anywhere. private road.
- Once the app is installed, launch the Epic Privacy Browser app from your app drawer, then accept the terms and conditions to continue.
- You will now be redirected to the main page of the Epic Privacy Browser application. From there, you can go directly to the webpage or article and open it that you want to convert to audio format, or you can click on any link in another app installed on your phone and open it. open with the Open from Epic Privacy Browser application.
- After opening the webpage or article that you want to convert to audio format, just click on the settings icon in the top right corner of the app and then select the “Add to Audio Queue” option. “.
- Now go back to the settings menu and click on the “Audio Queue” option. There you will find the item you have selected to convert to audio format. You can now listen to the web page or article in audio format by clicking the play button at the bottom of the page. The audio will continue to play even after you exit the Epic Privacy Browser app, so you can just listen to the web page or article in audio format and continue with other work you may have.
Using Google’s text-to-speech accessibility feature
- Open the Settings app on your Android phone, navigate to the “Language & Input” settings page, and select the “Text-to-speech” output option.
- On the text-to-speech output page, select Google Text-to-speech Engine as the preferred engine and language as the system language or any other language of your choice from the list of available languages.
- Now go to accessibility settings and open the installed services page. Depending on your device model, manufacturer, and the version of Android you are currently using, the name or location of this setting may be slightly different.
- On the Installed Services page, select the Select to Speak option and enable it. You can now open any website or article of your choice in any app on your device and then click on the accessibility icon in the lower right corner of your device to enable text-to-speech service.
Final Words: How to Convert Webpage or Article to Audio Format on Android Device
Hope you understand this article, How to Convert Any Webpage or Article to Audio Format on Android Device. If your answer is no, you can ask anything through the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your friends and family to show your support.