How to Save a Webpage as a PDF on Android – Phandroid
If you’re someone who prefers to read articles on an Android smartphone or tablet, you’ve probably come across situations where you want to save a few as PDFs. This is beneficial when you want to quickly review an article and also don’t have to worry about being online. It becomes as easy as opening any other locally stored PDF file.
In this tutorial, we will tell you how to save a web page as PDF on Android. The good news is that you don’t need any additional tools or adjustments to do this. This is possible with the Google Chrome browser which is pre-installed on all Android devices. So without further ado, let’s get started.
Save Webpage as PDF on Android:
- Launch Google Chrome browser on your Android device.
- Visit the webpage you want to save as a PDF.
- Tap the three-dot icon in the upper right corner and choose the To share option.
- look for it To print option in the share sheet. It can be found by swiping right on the bottom row.
- On the print preview page, press the Select a printer the option and go to the option Save as PDF option.
- Press the PDF download button on the right side.
- Rename the file if desired and choose your preferred download location. Faucet to safeguard to begin the download process.
In this way, the web page you have chosen will be downloaded in PDF format. It can be accessed by visiting the file location where you have chosen to save it. One important thing to note is that you will need a PDF viewer app to be able to view the file.